Study Inn has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper / Room Attendant to join our team based at our centre in Cambridge. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £8.00 per hour.
Study Inn is a new concept in Student accommodation and combines the security, quality and comfort of a Hotel with the fun and vibrancy of student halls of residence. We have extensive experience in designing, building and operating both hotels and private student halls of residence. Study Inn first opened in Coventry in 2009 with the objective of creating the best quality serviced student housing available in the UK. Between 2009 and 2013 we opened three more centres in Coventry and new Centres in Nottingham and Sheffield which have gained Study Inn a National and International reputation. Offering an all-inclusive accommodation package, residents benefit from high quality student living including en-suite, fully fitted studios, including kitchen and appliances, to shared serviced living consisting of a luxury living room and dining area complete with fully fitted kitchen surrounded by 7 en-suite bedrooms. Next Stop, Cambridge!
We are looking for a Housekeeper / Room Attendant to take responsibility for daily cleaning of Students rooms and communal areas. This position is permanent working Monday to Friday 9:30am to 2:30pm, a total of 25hrs per week paying £8.00 per hour with a minimum bonus amount of £351 per annum with more bonus opportunities available! There may be the requirement to work weekends and overtime during the company’s busy periods.
Initial responsibilities of a Housekeeper / Room Attendant:
- A real passion for housekeeping and a fine eye for detail.
- Cleaning our student’s rooms including bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Supporting our team by cleaning communal areas.
- Uphold impeccable presentation
- To have an outstanding can-do attitude and the desire to work as a member of a team
- To deliver exceptional customer service to our students
- Maintain student welfare.
- Reporting on daily and weekly tasks
- Troubleshooting problems and emergency situations as they arise
- Any other reasonable request asked of you by your manager
The successful candidate for the role of Housekeeper / Room Attendant will have the following experience:
- At least 1-year experience in a Housekeeper/Room Attendant background.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisational and clear communication skills.
- Fluent in another language (not essential, but would be an advantage)
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
- A passion for housekeeping and a fine eye for the detail
- An impeccable presentation
- An outstanding can-do attitude and the desire to work as a member of a team.
Benefits of working for Study Inn Include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role of our Housekeeper/Room Attendant, then please apply now! We’d love to hear from you!