1 day left
- Full Time
We exist to improve the lives of the people we touch. In the areas of healthcare that we serve, we feel a deep and personal connection to our customers, many of whom rely on us to help them lead the life they want. Our vision is to be the most respected and successful MedTech company, worldwide. We drive for excellence in all we do - anticipating and addressing our customers' needs with advanced technologies and best-in-class products and services. Ours is a global business, well positioned for long term sustainable performance and culturally rooted in our core values of caring for people, continually driving innovation and excellence, and earning trust, every day and in everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for several Data Analyst roles based at our Advanced Wound Care facility in Deeside, North Wales.
- Data Analyst
- SAP Master Data Associate
Both roles are responsible for processing key data & metric information in order to support the manufacturing site.
Further information on both roles is listed below; please specify on application which role you are applying for.
- Maintain internal business systems such as SAP, Capture IT
- Maintain administration systems associated with multiple processes, including batch record accuracy.
- Compliance with GMP requirements and uphold these standards
- Compliance with EHS requirements and uphold these standards
- Seek and deliver CI opportunities across the site
- Produce metrics on a daily basis including OEE, waste, downtime, stock levels
- Train and coach others where required
- Undertake required tasks according to relevant instructions
- Works on projects independently or on a team.
- Liaise with the finance team to verify costs
- Analyse significant variations from standards and report opportunities to unit manager
- Assists Managers in conducting thorough and careful analysis of data.
- Reporting of variances, downtimes, by unit/line to Managers.
SAP Master Data
- Process master data activities as required, including processing request for SAP item master creation and data revision at a global and client level, ensuring master data related to new products is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with policies.
- Initiates & manages the end-to-end routing & approval of the New Product Introduction process on instruction from the Supply Chain Manager.
- Participates in New Product Introduction meetings and takes the lead for site SAP Master data activities
- Liaises with the Global Labelling & Packaging team as the primary contact for LR approval in the manufacturing plants.
- Manages the MMCR process to Create & Extend materials in SAP.
- Creates and updates Bills of Material and Routings for new and existing products in coordination with manufacturing & finance plant teams.
- Creates New SAP codes as required by the manufacturing plant
- Ensures that obsolescence driven by the change management process is minimized by analysis of stock levels & interaction with the planning team, ensuring codes that are obsolete are managed correctly by use of SAP MM/PP blocks.
- Maintains QM master data on behalf of the Quality team and obtains appropriate approvals.
- Understands how changes to MT documentation & other Cedar documentation changes link to SAP master data, also ensures that Master Data obsolescence is reflected in Cedar by initiation of maintenance of the appropriate documents.
- Enter transfer prices, purchase info records, sales price condition records, freight condition records in SAP.
- Perform scheduled audits on item and other supply-chain related master data at a global and client level to ensure accuracy and compliance and manage updates as required.
- Participate in the global working group of 'data stewards' at manufacturing sites to develop and implement policy and ensure backup coverage of all master data functions.
Data | Analyst | SAP | Master Data | Data Analyst |
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent standard, with relevant experience
- Qualification in statistics is preferable
- Six Sigma Green Belt is preferable
- Must be proficient with PC programs i.e. Office, SAP, Minitab
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships within a matrix organization