Assistant Deal Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for more than just another job? How about an outstanding opportunity to work with the UK's fastest growing and market leader of prestigious car rentals; a company that provides a wide range of high end vehicles from Mercedes Benz to Porsche?
An opportunity to play a key part in our company's growth success as a market leader in providing one-stop vehicle solutions from rental to contract hire. A business that remains focused in creating the best customer experience and a commitment to the development and engagement of its staff.
This is a newly created opportunity within the Leeds Head Office with a real opportunity to progress your career in the automotive industry. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional accuracy when dealing with numbers and be commercially astute to profit based solutions. The candidate will already have a can-do attitude and strive for an unrivalled competitive advantage in our sector.
- Accurately update data for Business and Personal Contract Hire and input into the AMT website across funder partners stock/campaign vehicles, our own campaign bulk vehicles and dealer funder offers. Also where agreed terms allow us to enhance the funder's competitiveness whilst increasing our commission levels.
- Analyse competitiveness across the contract hire funder base to understand where strengths and weaknesses lie, relate to sales support & sales teams where possible to increase efficiency in the quoting process, identify possible opportunities by comparing our terms/special stock, supplying management team with funder comparison charts. Create "mini rate book" for campaign bulk orders, create specification check sheets on campaign deals to assist sales team with product information.
- Collate funder monthly rate books for website self-quoting functionality; alter/download rate books to enable them to be uploaded to website.
- Assist Line Manager with the creation of individual campaign deals for commercial
Additional Salary info: 29 Days Holiday (Inc Bank holidays)
Car Rental | Assistant | Deal Manager | Assistant Deal Manager | Manager | Vehicle Leasing | Sales
- Good analytical and numeracy skills, ability to look at situations with a holistic view, and the ability to be assertive.
- Commercially astute with excellent communication skills.
- Good time management working in an organised and methodical manner with the ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to recognise efficiencies for continuous improvements in a fast changing environment and to demonstrate an understanding of technical information.
- A commitment to be flexible and to go the extra mile with a can-do-attitude.
- Automotive industry knowledge would be advantageous.
Based in our new Head Office in central Leeds, we have a unique proposition in its field delivering over 12,000 vehicles in Rental and Leasing from 8 UK branches nationwide.
Following the continued growth of the business, we are continuing to invest in hiring the very best talent into the business at every level.