2 days left
- Full Time
The role is part of a small office based team and would be expected to develop in line with the company's ambitious growth plans.
This is a key position in a growing SME with considerable scope for career progression within the company for the right candidate.
- Corporate Reporting & Analysis.
- Maintenance of the Finance Ledgers.
- Month End Reporting including preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations, cash flows, HMRC returns, Fixed Assets and other ad hoc duties.
- Assist in the forecasting & Budgeting process.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Prepayments & Accruals.
- Responsible for maintaining the Fixed Assets and General Ledgers.
- Responsible for monitoring the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible for stock control systems
- Processing of employee expenses
- Support to the FD in all other areas under their responsibility to be able to assist during busy periods, holidays and absence.
- Update all relevant schedules in a timely manner to facilitate the smooth closing of monthly accounts.
- Set Up and processing of Month End journals.
- Co-ordinate and be responsible for the annual independent external audits, including preparation of all required information.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Salary dependent on experience
Finance | Financial | CIMA | ACCA | Finance Manager | Accounts | FD
- You will be part qualified in either CIMA or ACCA and planning to qualify in next 1-2 years.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Sage 200 accounting or similar.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Successful candidates should be able to work alone or as part of a team and be prepared to embrace additional responsibilities as the company grows and the role develops.
- You will be a self- starter with confidence and self-belief in own ability to identify and suggest improvements to existing methods of work.
- Present a smart and professional appearance.
- Possess excellent engagement skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Have Full UK Driving Licence.
We have been in business since 2002 initially working in the area of fire safety providing fire safety compliance solutions including its own software product called Smartlog.
We are relatively small and growing, successful company that prides itself on its personal approach towards its customers, you will need to be able to understand and apply different needs to different clients.