First Line Software Support Specialist
Sparkstone Technology has a unique opportunity available for a First Line Software Support Specialist to join the team in Botley near Southampton. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Sparkstone Technology is a leading provider of business software systems to small and medium sized business and have developed an entire range of innovative solutions, including:
- Epos, Ecommerce and CRM
- Service sales (Workshops, Services and Rentals)
- Warehouse operations (Stock management, logistics, pick pack and dispatch)
- Marketing tools (Email marketing, SMS marketing, Ebay and Amazon integration)
- And much more
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into an expanding organisation at the right time…
About the First Line Software Support role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic software support team player who is ready for a new and exciting challenge. If you are an energetic communicator with good organisational skills, who delights in solving problems and exceeding customer expectations we want to hear from you.
For this role we are seeking a technically minded candidate who is a self-starter. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customers with technical software support. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30.
What are the responsibilities of the First Line Software Support?
- Logging and resolving all incidents via the Helpdesk
- Providing 1st Line Support for customers with Sparkstone Epos and back office
- In house support to the consultancy and implementation team
- Handle confidential information
- Remote accessing customer PC's
- Responding to all customers within an agreed SLA, and reach an amicable resolution
- Ensuring all documentation is kept up to date
What skills do I need to have to become a First Line Software Support?
- Excellent communication skills, face to face and via telephone
- Quick learner with the ability to multitask
- The ability to work on your own on more than one issue simultaneously
- Strong 1st Line Support technical expertise within an IT Helpdesk environment
- Proven technical experience with MS Windows XP / 7, MS Office, Printer set-up and Configuration, PC, Laptop and Network support
- Experience with POS rollouts is highly advantageous but not essential
- Providing telephone and onsite training and consultancy on our range of solutions
- Remote system installs and upgrades
- Remote project implementations.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the UK's leading provider of transactional processing & stock management tools as our First Line Software Support.
Apply for First Line Software Support Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly