Full and part time positions
Our contact centre is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Various shifts are available.
Part Time working patterns will involve evenings and a weekend shift, predominantly 5.30pm to 8pm on selected weekdays and 9am to 5pm on Saturday or Sunday. A degree of flexibility is available.
The role will comprise:
• Providing insurance quotations
• Promoting and selling the Caravan Guard Brand and Policies
• Cross selling and up selling additional products
• Amending and renewing policies for existing customers
• Answering customer queries
• Liaising with the claims department on claims queries
• Providing assistance on projects if requested
• No previous experience necessary as full training will be given.
• The successful applicant will have:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A friendly customer service focused personality
• Basic computer literacy
• The ability to work within an expanding team
• Drive to learn new skills and develop existing skills
• A flexible and professional approach to work
• GCSE Maths and English A - C grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications such as NVQs will also be considered
What can we offer you?
• Up to £18,000 starting salary (depending on experience)
• Modern Halifax Town Centre offices
• Annual profit related bonus
• 28 days holiday a year (increases with length of service)
• Private medical and pension (optional)