Health Care Staff
Are you thinking of a career in care?
Great care starts with great people - are you one of them?
Due to expansion, Sussex Healthcare has fantastic opportunities in Horsham, East Grinstead, Henfield & Nutley to become part of a leading healthcare company that provides exemplary care to the service users in a positive and friendly environment.
What are the main qualities we are looking for?
- A friendly, caring approach
- Genuine desire to help people
- Tact and sensitivity
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Patience and team working skills
Why work for us?
Sussex Healthcare is committed to making the working environment a place where everyone feels valued and can fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy.
What's in it for me?
- We offer a varied range of benefits.
- Some of these include:
- Fantastic training opportunities
- Fantastic Career progression from Carer to Nurse to Deputy Manager to Home Manager
- Full and part time permanent vacancies
- Subsidised meals
- Competitive salary
- Staff accommodation (subject to availability)
- Staff bus service
How do I become a part of Sussex Healthcare?
Visit our website www.sussexhealthcare.co.uk and submit your CV to email@example.com stating the care home you are interested in working in.