Personal Assistant/ Support Worker GH6119
We are looking for a care assistant/ support worker for our client:
• I am a 17 year old male with Asperger syndrome, GAD and OCD.
• I live in a residential school and on weekends and school holidays I am with my parents
• Your main duties will include becoming my buddy and to support me I external leisure activities such as cycling, bowling, trips to coast, visits to London attractions etc.
• You will need to be confident in dealing with autism and ensuring my safety.
• Fitness and good communication skills are a must
• Previous experience as a PA would be an advantage
• You must have a valid, clean driving licence and be willing to drive me in your car
An average of 6 hours weekly for thirteen weeks, school holidays only.
£8.68 per hour
Must have a UK driving licence
Must have access to own vehicle
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
If you are interested in this role of Care Support Worker/ Care Assistant, please click on the apply button below where you will be redirected to our website to complete a full application form.
For more information about our company please visit us on: http://www.independentlives.org/
Independent Lives is an organisation that supports and empowers people with disabilities to choose how they receive their care that will enable them to live their lives independently. Each advert we place is on behalf of an Individual Employer. All positions are based in the home environment and employment is on a smaller scale than larger businesses. This environment offers a more personalised working relationship and employees are more valued.