Health Care Assistants & Care Practitioners
We are looking to recruit compassionate Health Care Assistants and Care Practitioners to join a beautiful Residential and Nursing Care Home in Harrogate. With attractive grounds and interior this is an inviting home for all residents to enjoy. This is an exciting opportunity for passionate individuals eager to progress to Care Practitioner level, with ongoing support and training.
Our client is part of an established care provider who provide nursing and residential services to elderly people across the UK. They provide personalised care plans which are always formed with their client's and families, respecting their decisions and opinions.
Could you make a difference to someone's life by maintaining their dignity and independence?
As a Health Care Assistant or Care Practitioner, you will build strong relationships with your clients and their families, providing them with support and care to improve their quality of life within a comfortable home atmosphere.
Working hours, benefits and rate of pay:
- Care Assistant: £7.93 per hour, increasing to £8.53 for individuals qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Senior Care Assistant: £9.74 (NVQ Level 3)
- Full and part time hours available
- Day and night shifts available, including alternate weekends
- Full training package and career development opportunities
What experience will I need to be a Health Care Assistant or Care Practitioners?
- Ideally hold a NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care
- Ideally have at least 1 years' experience of supporting older people
- A kind and caring team player who is motivated and enthusiastic
- Reliable, Punctual and dedicated
Above all you will have a compassionate nature with the passion to improve the quality of the people you support. If you think this is you then please click on ‘Apply' and we will be in touch to discuss the role further with you.