Dohle (IOM) Ltd currently has the following vacancy based at their Fort Anne offices in the Isle of Man
Reporting to Managing Director
• Ensuring regulatory compliance with respect to International, Flag, Port and Coastal laws, rules and regulations
• Responding to cargo related queries, with respect to, loading, stowage, carriage and stability
• Co-ordinating with Flag State in respect to vessel registration
• Controlling and updating the supply of nautical charts and publications to vessels
• Reviewing Charter parties
• Carrying out safety and security inspections.
Candidates will have:
- Master Mariner Class One Certificate
- At least two years' experience as Master on deep sea vessels. Great Lakes would be advantageous
- Excellent command of the English language
The above position will require worldwide travel on a regular basis.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter to :
The Personnel Department, Dohle (IOM) Ltd, Fort Anne, South Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 5PD or email
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th December 2016.