6 days left
- Full Time
Laboratory Technician (Full time)
Ruthin, North Wales
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician to work within our production team based at our bull stud in Ruthin, North Wales.
In the role of laboratory technician you will be primarily working in the laboratory processing and ensuring all genetic samples are of the highest quality.
This is a full time role that presents a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a career in bovine genetics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and processing daily collection samples
- Providing administration support for the laboratory team
- Maintain production records, run reports, stock taking and ordering
- Respond to all internal and external customer enquiries in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will:
- Be willing to learn and adapt skills and knowledge appropriate to role
- The ability to work under their own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Work as a team player to achieve overall business objectives in designated areas
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
- IT skills would be advantageous
- Previous laboratory experience would be advantageous
What we can offer you
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
Genus is a leading global animal genetics FTSE 250 company, headquartered in the UK with a workforce of approximately 2,600 employees. Genus is a truly global company, selling in 70 countries and operating in 30 countries.
Please send you CV and covering letter, quoting reference number ‘EMEA VAC 354’ to the e-mail address at the bottom of the page.
Apply for Laboratory Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly