Cash Converters has a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and people focused Store Manager in the Dunstable Cash Converters Store. The successful candidate will drive business performance and profits for this leading high street Store.
Cash Converters, the UK arm of Cash Converters International which, with more than 630 stores globally, makes it the largest retailer of second hand goods across the world. Traditional retail, buying and selling, sits at the heart of what Cash Converters offer.
This is a great challenge for a Store Manager who is very engaging, dynamic and constantly striving to achieve sales growth and results through effective people management, entrepreneurial flair, leadership and business planning.
• You will be hands on when managing your business and look to really understand what is going on within your store.
• You will take full ownership for all your stores KPI’s and result areas.
• Deal with performance management through effective coaching, training and development of store colleagues and implement and deliver succession planning.
• Deliver customer excellence and team engagement throughout your store to promote loyalty with repeat and new business opportunities.
• Demonstrate entrepreneurial flair particularly when looking at new ways of marketing the store, products, services and additional revenue streams.
To be considered for the role of Store Manager you must also be able to demonstrate the following:
• A proven track record in retail management with experience as a Store Manager, Branch Manager or Cluster Manager from an assisted retail sales environment.
• Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire, coach, develop and motivate people to achieve KPI’s whilst delivering excellent customer service.
• The ability to execute and communicate the retail plan set by the senior management team.
• Full P&L accountability and able to use the information in a way that helps define how you manage your store.
• A strong background in managing underperformance.
• Thrive on running your store by leading with enthusiasm and passion for your business, its people and its customers.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits and the opportunity to join an international brand with aspirations for the future.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and attitude to be the successful Store Manager we want to hear from you today.
Apply for Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly