Location: Irlam, Manchester
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced practice manager to join our well-established team in one of the Hakim Group's independent community leading practices based in Manchester.
The independent practice is part of an award-winning group being part one of the UK’s largest string of independent optical practices. We hold a strong reputation as an innovative, forward thinking independent group, that offers the highest quality of eyecare service utilizing the latest technology and luxury designer brands.
Alan Miller Optometrists has been offering dedicated, loving and professional service for over 60 years. If you become a member of our growing family, you will be working with one of the most respected opticians in Irlam, who thrive on patient service and expert eyecare service which sets them apart from the rest.
Not only is patient satisfaction of utmost importance to us, but equally is the professional career and happiness of all of our team members. We are looking forward to invite ambitious, passionate and enthusiastic professionals to join our dynamic team.
Duties of the Practice Manager
- Deliver a high level of eyecare service
- Educate & Lead team members
- Ensuring the Practice is run efficiently
- Fitting and adjusting frames
- Getting to know your patients and giving them a memorable pleasant experience when purchasing spectacles.
- Giving general advice and answering queries
- Forming lasting relationships with our patients and making them leave the practice with a smile.
Requirements of the Practice Manager
- It would be an advantage to be a Qualified Dispensing Optician but not essential.
- Previous managerial experience is required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to dispense high value designer frames
- Ability to work comfortably in and manage our fast-paced practice
- Knowledge of fashion and brands
- Ability to lead a team, as well as act as a role model to other staff members.
- Access to our very own HG Gift Box – discounts with high street retailers
- An attractive bonus plan
- Have your Birthday off as standard
- Let us look after the cost of your health with our healthcare cash plan scheme
- Pension Plan
- Access to our own Financial Flexibility Plan