Are you an experienced Recruitment professional, looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Originally founded in 1855, Carter Jonas is a market leader in the UK property industry and is still proudly seeing to the needs of their wide range of clients, some of which have been with us since the days of our founding fathers! We offer support to international companies and major institutions as well as private landowners and homeowners alongside, property interests of cathedrals, colleges and charities.
Above all, we never forget the importance of the individual property owner. That’s why some of the biggest property owners in the country are our loyal clients.
A great opportunity to join our team as our Recruitment Coordinator based in Peterborough on a 6 – 12-month fixed team contract.
Recruitment Coordinator responsibilities:
- Work with the recruitment manager to support the recruitment and selection process.
- Responsible for the recruitment process including selection for a variety of roles
- Respond to speculative career/job opportunity enquiries, tracking & liaising with the recruitment manager to support the development of talent pipelines
- Ensure requests to recruit are processed and approved
- Support the graduate recruitment process, utilising relevant attraction methods coordinating responses and tracking for graduate recruitment in a timely and effective manner
- Co-ordinate the Intern recruitment process & Internship programme System administration of candidate management database.
- Co-ordinate work experience requests, liaising with line managers & students, preparing required paperwork and maintaining records
- Organise & facilitate assessment centres, across UK.
- Liaise with candidates and line managers on a regular basis, ensuring timely communication
- Draft and place recruitment adverts in liaison with the line managers and recruitment manager
- Provide advice on recruitment advertising and attraction
- Optimise social media & promote/support the business with their usage of social media.
- Co-ordinate interview arrangements & where appropriate support with interviews in relevant offices across the UK. Work closely with the recruitment manager, HR administrator, payroll and IT to ensure all new starter and leaver information is fully captured
- Prepare new starter paperwork and complete pre-employment checks
- Provide support to candidates & the business in the absence of the Recruitment Manager
- Track recruitment spend
- Deal with recruitment agencies, Ts& Cs, invoices etc. Co-ordinate generic mailboxes and co-ordinate responses
The ideal Recruitment Coordinator:
- Experience of working in a recruitment/resourcing environment either in-house or agency
- High levels of competence with MS office
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of candidate management/systems
- Knowledge of legislation affecting recruitment
- Full driving license and use of your own car
- Experience of facilitating assessment centres
- Experience of recruiting within a professional services environment/property business
- Experience of screening candidates
- Experience of interviewing candidates
- Knowledge and understanding of different attraction methods
- Knowledge and understanding of different selection processes HR knowledge & experience
- CIPD qualified or part qualified or equivalent
- Degree level education or equivalent
Please note that for this Recruitment Coordinator position, you must be flexible to travel to offices throughout the UK.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Recruitment Coordinator then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.