An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented German Teacher to teach in a large, welcoming school based in Tameside. This role would suit both talented NQT's with strong subject knowledge and experienced teachers.
The position will be to start as soon as possible until Easter.
- Ability to teach subjects to KS3/KS4. (KS5 is preferred, but not essential)
- Recent experience of working with KS3/KS4 aged children
- Current knowledge of the MFL curriculum, with direct experience within the last two years
- Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
- A passion for languages and commitment to nurturing the children in your care
- Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in schools
- Experience of working in a school, within the languages department within the last 12 months
- Good communication skills
- Be committed to working in a team
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Support pupils with different ability levels, including SEN
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
If you believe this role is suitable, please send your CV to our Manchester office.