Operations Manager (Plumbing / Heating)
Operations Manager (Plumbing/Heating)
£35K plus D.O.E + Company Vehicle + Phone + Pension
20 days annual leave + bank holidays
Our client has identified an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join their well established family run plumbing & heating company based in Camberley, Surrey.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as Operations Manager, your daily role will vary and will involve the management of up to 35 sub contractors, throughout various working sites based across the SL, GU and RG postcodes.
Daily tasks will include;
- Ensuring the smooth running, supervision and operation of multiple sites in addition to the management of Sub Contractors, Plumbing and Heating Engineers
- Conducting site visits
- Motivate, lead and support Sub Contractors as required
- Completing required official procedures and paperwork in a timely manner
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will hold the required skills and experience to thrive within this role, including;
- Strong experience within the plumbing and heating industry is essential, ideally within a similar management role
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and people management skills is essential
- Due to the nature of the role candidates will need to have a flexible attitude towards working hours / site visits
This family run plumbing and heating company has been established for just over 21 years and pride themselves, on the vast majority of employees, having been with them since day one.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Operations Manager (Plumbing / Heating) role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.