Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator, Salary £18k, Based; Hemel Hempstead.
A National Property Management Company are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to work within their busy team. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative and customer service support to the business. This requires the ability to work methodically, efficiently and diligently, and to communicate professionally with customers and colleagues and other stakeholders.
Customer Service Administrator Required Experience:
- Must have experience of customer services, client relations, or other comparable experience of communicating in writing and by phone with clients, customers and professionals.
- Must have experience of working as part of a team
- Must have experience of handling own workload without close supervision
Customer Service Administrator Required Skills:
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good administrative and IT skills
- Ability to work with all levels of staff, external solicitors and members of the public
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Ability to learn fast and willingness to ask questions
- Confidence and readiness to ask questions to ensure correct ways of working
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly