Resident Engineer - ADAS
Resident Engineer- ADAS
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced resident engineer to work on site with one of our leading Automotive clients on a long term project based in West Midlands. This an initial 12 months contract with long term extensions with an immediate start.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a long term project with a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier.
The successful Resident Engineer should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills and experiences:
*First point of contact liaising between supplier and customer
*Managing failure analysis and problem solving
*Experience with automotive tools including Vector, CANoe and CANalyser
*Capturing and reviewing data to deal with issues quickly & effectively
*Liaising with a multi disciplined team of engineers based both onsite & off site
*Integration of Software, Test, Debug and feedback to the relevant engineers
*Experience within ADAS or RADAR systems would be beneficial
*Experience with software development processes according to V-Model (CMMI, SPICE)
There will be a requirement for international travel with this role on adhoc basis to liaise with other development teams.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly to (see below). This is an exciting position and interviews will be taking place this week and next- so please don't delay.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
* Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
* First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
* Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
* IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
* Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
* Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role