Systems Engineer - Exhaust and Cowlings
Outsource UK have partnered with a privately owned and well-funded company who are currently on a five year development plan to manufacture a bespoke product for a variety of industries. Due to expansion, the company currently require an enthusiastic Systems Engineer to work in their state of the art facility.
Overview of the Systems Engineer role
The successful candidate will join a team in helping to innovate the bespoke product my client manufacture, whilst helping to contribute with new ideas.
Key responsibilities of the Systems Engineer
- Setting up and leading both internal and external discussions to support all deliverables
- Understanding all requirements relating to systems and its components inside the product
- Creating and maintaining technical specifications to ensure that correct function is in the product
- Use your previous experience of engines to help deliver on all objectives set by your manager
Key skills required for the Systems Engineer
- Previous industry experience of systems engineering in an engineering environment
- A sound understanding of class A Surfacing in an automotive environment
- A yearly salary of GBP40,000 plus holidays and a pension
The role is based in Brighton and is commutable from Crawley, Eastbourne, Little Hampton, Worthing, Horsham and Chichester.
If you are a Systems Engineer looking for a new role either apply online contact Joe Lanigan Smith on (see below) or phone
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement/Purchasing/Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).