Senior Quantity Surveyor
- A top 10 UK housing and construction company under going rapid expansion.
- Constant increasing order book with plans for 400 units over the next year in the West Yorkshire region alone.
- As the market leader in the industry they look to ensure that they attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for their customers.
- They offer competitive rates of pay - "We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year".
- To take responsibility, ownership and accountability of the successful management and control all aspects of the commercial/financial and contractual elements of designated projects.
- Ensure sub-contractors receive prompt payment and are procured in line with our contractual obligations and commitments to Subcontractors.
- To offer assistance, support and mentoring to other team members.
- To manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Previous experience in a QS role is essential.
- Up to date relevant knowledge of commercial legislation.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management preferably working towards professional membership if RICS/MCIOB.
- Proven track record of commercial responsibility managed housing projects.
- Relevant experience in a variety of forms of construction such as concrete frame, timber frame etc.