This is a Permanent opportunity for a Production/Improvements Engineer
The role is based in Buckinghamshire, commutable from Oxford, London, Luton, Watford, Basingstoke, Reading, Guildford and surrounding areas.
Key Skills: Manufacturing/Production/Process/Improvements/Lean/Distribution
This is the opportunity for a Production/Improvements Engineer to join one of the UK's fastest growing logistics providers. They have been operating for several years' and they have experienced huge growth since they started operating. This is only projected to grow, so they are now looking for the right candidate to come on board, drive continuous & process improvements and make a huge difference to a growing company.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in Production/Improvements, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
- Drive and implement process improvements, to reduce costs, waste and increase efficiencies.
- Implement Continuous improvements and Lean manufacturing techniques
- Improving efficiency by analysis of work flow, space requirements and equipment analysis
- Design and improvement of plant layouts
- You will create/complete Bill of Materials and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure QMS are met
- Production/Logistics/Manufacturing/Business improvements experiences is preferential
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP35,000 + Benefits
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Production Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby for more information.