Customer Service Advisor - Call Centre Helpdesk Agent (AWDO-C2929)
Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Helpdesk Agent with excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills required for a well-established, leading Company based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, North East England.
PAY RATE: Starting at £7.20 per hour (plus paid holiday allowance), rising to £8.50 per hour (plus paid holiday allowance) after 20 completed 12 hour shifts.
** Work with a Well-Respected, Growing Company **
** Zero-Hour Contract Offering 12 Hour Shifts when Available **
** Full (Paid) Training Provided **
PLEASE NOTE: As this is a ZERO-HOUR CONTRACT opportunity there is NO guaranteed working hours, but this could lead to further career development opportunities for those who perform well.
Successful candidates should have the flexibility to be available for work, often at short notice, to cover gaps in service which could include evenings / overnights and weekends. Typical working hours involve working 12 hour shifts either from 07:00 to 19:00 hours or 19:00 to 07:00 hours.
We have a fantastic new zero-hour contract job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Helpdesk Agent that has excellent customer service, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Helpdesk Agent you will join the Company’s reserve pool of Customer Service Agents to cover gaps in their rota, which may involve being available at short notice.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Helpdesk Agent you will report to the Service Desk Manager within the Company’s Shared Service Centre that provides customer service support to internal customers within the business.
Your role as the Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Helpdesk Agent is to ensure that your colleagues across the organisation receive prompt and professional service each time they deal with the Call Centre.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
- Allocate more complex cases for resolution by other departments
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Quick learner, flexible and adaptable
- Availability to work overnight and/or at weekends, often at short notice
- Highly IT literate
- Ability to use written and oral communication skills to present varied information in an understandable way to a range of audiences , including possessing an excellent, clear phone manner
- Ability to work within defined procedures and processes
- Ability to work independently, using initiative to deal with straightforward situations, referring to supervisor/line manager for unusual or difficult problems
- Ability to use own judgement and creativity to assess situations, solve straightforward problems and adapts to new ways of working
- The ability to deal with some work-related pressure, for example from deadlines, interruptions or conflicting demands
- Customer focused, friendly and helpful with customers and team members
- Reliable and punctual
- Professional and polite at all times
- Willing to undertake training
- Experience/exposure of proving a high degree of customer service
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, North East England
AWD online operates as an employment agency