Education Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 - £35,000
Randstad Education have been dealing with Nottingham Schools and Teachers for over 20 Years. We now have an opportunity for an Experienced or Trainee consultant to join the team in our Nottingham Branch.
"Remember when you were back at school and your teacher was off sick and a supply teacher stepped in? Was it a positive or negative experience? Did you waste a day or were you inspired by someone new and engaging?
We're here to ensure quality supply teachers are available as soon as the school gates open. Over the last 20 years, almost 3 out of every 4 schools have used our services at some point. We believe every lesson, every day is critical to a child's learning and we don't settle for less - it's an approach that schools trust."
Did you know:
We work with over 2,500 schools each week
Together with our teachers, we support over 85,000 children every day
Reporting into the Branch Manager for Randstad Education Nottingham, you will be responsible for managing and developing the candidate and client pipelines within your own geographical 'patch' of schools. You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with all applications to a variety of education based roles as well as proactively recruit talented Education Staff to work in your Schools.
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
* Meeting with various schools and education establishments in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
* Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
* Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
* Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
* Keeping up to date with current market trends within the education industry
To be successful in this role you will display:
* A passion for Sales
* A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles
* Experience in working in a compliance heavy role
* Have an understanding of the recruitment industry, particularly education
* Working with high volume work loads
* Working with tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
* The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you taking a proactive role in rolling out key recruitment processes for the education industry in Nottingham, then please get in touch today!