Mechanical Engineer - Building Services - London - Permanent
An international, multi-disciplined projects company are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work in London. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with a leading Building Services company as they continue their expansion across new sectors and global regions throughout Ireland, UK, Scandinavia and Continental Europe.
· Design and coordination of mechanical building services.
· Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
· Preparation of reports and front end studies
· Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
· Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
· Working with Quality Control Systems
· Execution of Design Reviews
· Experience using 2D Autocad is essential.
· Experience using 3D Autocad is advantageous but not essential.
· Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
· A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· 5+ years previous experience mechanical / building construction
· Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power would be advantageous
· Previous experience working on industrial and pharmaceutical projects
· Hevacomp & Autocad experience
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Self motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
For more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on 01223 311735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply to this role if you are eligible to live and work in the UK