Front End Web Developer
Front End Developer required by a market leading and rapidly expanding business based in the heart of Bristol. The successful Front End Developer will work with a successful and experienced team who builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world's most high-profile organisations.
You'll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages helping others by sharing knowledge and experience. You'll be as passionate as we are about doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to their clients.
They follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, and are looking for creative and self-motivated problem solvers with a demonstrable passion for technology and teamwork.
This is a hands on, client-facing role, offering the opportunity to be involved in full development life cycle.
You should have:
- Commercial experience developing the complex, interactive Single Page Applications our clients expect
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to get involved, whether working with screen after screen of streaming calculations or interactive data-heavy WebGL visualisations
It would also be great if you have:
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle
- Previous experience in a consultancy
- Involvement in open source projects
- Experience of Agile methodologies
This role is working within an ideally situated office based a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, Cabots Circus, The Hippodrome and the water front. It comes with a salary up to ??50,000 p/a based on experience with an excellent benefits package.