Technical Architect (SCRUM, XP, Struts, Spring, Java Development, Oracle ATG)
A Technical Architect required by Whitehall Resources to join our client's team in the South West of England.
You will be responsible for defining the technical solutions needed to implement key business priorities, by working cooperatively with project managers and business analysts, and providing support to the development and testing teams. The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of Agile methodologies including SCRUM, XP etc
Do you have...
* Extensive Java development experience?
* Understanding and practice of Agile methodologies including SCRUM and/or XP?
* A proven track record of implementing large-scale eCommerce web solutions or point-of-sale applications?
* Experience with build tools such as Gradle, ANT, MAVEN etc?
* Previous experience with Oracle ATG applications?
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
Do you want to
* Work for a leading, recognised brand?
* Develop your career and enhance your skills?
* Be rewarded financially?
Then please apply now!
Technical Solutions | Development | Java | Oracle ATG | Agile | SCRUM | MVC | AJAX | Maven | Ant | Gradle | Hibernate | Spring | RESTful | SOAP