Facilities Manager - CAFM - Maximo - DV Clearance
CAFM Manager - Permanent - Gloucestershire - ??40K - ??50K + Excellent Benefits!
We have a brand new opportunity for an MIS Manager in Gloucestershire! The role of the MIS Manager is to provide an expert level of application support for implemented systems to resolve all technical incidents and requests across all supported sites.
- Supports the management team in business wide service improvement plans and continuous improvement of the business systems.
- Supports the planning and implementation of strategic plans.
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis activities.
- Applies effective personal time management and planning to ensure all duties and activities are completed in a timely manner, proactively notifying others of any changes to completion times/dates.
- Plans and prioritises tasks and activities such that regular attendance is maintained at Operational and Team meetings and other key or mandatory meetings.
- Work with the management team to design the cost and pricing structure for solutions provided to the end customer though in house or 3rd Party resource.
- Assist in the production of quotes and solution pricing for the business.
- Assist in the delivery of the departmental budgets by highlighting cost savings where identified, and ensuring that all works are priced correctly and delivered efficiently and effectively Keeps accurate time and attendance records including time-recording for Projects.
- Performs effective resolution of incidents and requests assigned by the Service Desk, ensuring that timely updates are provided and that any Service Level Agreements are met.
- Identifies key issues and risk elements and escalates promptly to the management team.
- Supports all project work as required.
- Adherence to all company and departmental process and procedures.
- Provide CAFM, SQL Server and SQL Reporting system support.
- Liaise with Authority departments to ensure the systems are maintained and available.
- Responds to requests for support in a timely manner and according to agreed SLAs and procedures.
- Ensures users and stakeholders are fully informed of progress and that corrective action is taken to avoid delays.
- Provide advice and support to both internal and external customers in order to deliver a high standard of customer care.
- Demonstrate a professional and flexible attitude to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Proactively notifies customers and stakeholders of any deviation from agreed plans, activities and tasks.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of CAFM systems preferably Maximo.
- Experience of SQL Server support and creating SQL scripts.
- Experience working on a Client site and interfacing with technical resources.
- Excellent customer focus with a service-orientated approach.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- An eye for technical detail and a "completer/finisher".
- Methodical and self-disciplined with flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Basic Health and Safety awareness to ensure a safe working environment at all times.
- Experience of creating technical documents and Knowledge base solutions.
- Willingness to travel to other Client & Customer sites.
- Must already possess or meet criteria to obtain DV clearance.
- ITIL trained to Foundation level as a minimum.
- Experience operating in a change control, configuration management and secure environments.
- Ability to competently act as the technical point contact of escalation for incidents.
- The ability to investigate potential future technologies and solutions that may be of benefit.
- Experience of using Project Management, Time Recording and Service Management Toolsets.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.