AEM Developer | Lead AEM Developer | Adobe Experience Manager | Adobe
My Client is going through a digital transformation they are currently recruiting for a Developer (Adobe Experience Manager) based in Bristol. This will be an instrumental role to support the implementation and development capability of a new strategic content platform for the redesign of my Client's customer facing websites.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support the technology implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM); as a strategic content management platform
- Support the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working.
- Support the Lead Developer for the UK Customer Website Re-design Project and future strategic programmes.
Essential Technical Knowledge
- Good knowledge of the AEM 5.x/6.x platform, preferably on 6.x version and significant experience of enterprise development on Adobe AEM Sites.
- Deep knowledge of the entire Adobe AEM stack: AEM Modules, Granite Platform (Granite UI, Apache Sling, JCR, CQSE and OSGi (Apache Felix).
- Strong background in AEM Sites application design and development. Experience in design and development of templates, components, dialogs, widgets and workflows. Valuable experience developing components for Touch-optimized and Classic UI.
- Specific experience in component based development in Java using OSGi.
- Strong knowledge & experience of Continuous Delivery.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures, GoF OO Software Design Patterns & Solution Architectures.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven) & Static Analysis software (SonarQube, Coverity).
- Source Code Management (GIT/Stash, SVN).
- Application Integration/Web Services experience (XML, REST, SOAP & messaging)
My Client offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave.
For more info please contact me.