Software Engineering Consultant
Software Engineering Consultant - Permanent - Gloucestershire - Excellent Salary!
As a Consultant Engineer our client is expecting you to play a key role in their team and be able to demonstrate:
- Coaching skills that support the development and mentoring of our expanding team
- Ability to technically lead projects and tasks that are ultimately game-changing for our customers
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external customer/suppliers/partners
- Ability to leverage hands-on technical experience and academic studies to meet our rigorous and challenging delivery objectives and standards in a complex environment.
- Practical knowledge and ability to apply industry best practice in all aspects of software engineering and systems engineering with detailed working knowledge of development methodologies (including AGILE and Lean) and associated toolsets.
Our client also expects you to be an up-to-date hands-on practitioner in several of the following areas:
- Software languages including C, Objective-C, C++ (STL, multi-threaded/Real Time), C#, Java/JEE
- Mobile development platform knowledge including Android, ios, ARM
- Big data processing (including Apache Hadoop stack technologies, Pig, Hive)
- Full engineering life cycle practices from requirements/user story capture and decomposition through to integration, acceptance and customer sign off and associated toolsets
- Encryption and Cyber security
- Experience of J2EE development including experience of Weblogic, Spring, Hibernate and EJB technologies,
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you! (c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.