5 days left
- Full Time
ICT Technician - Required as soon as possible
37 hours per week, all year round
Salary B&NES Grade N (£19,939 rising to £21,745)
You will join the ICT Team of a highly successful rural school with an enviable reputation, in easy reach of Bristol and Bath.
The ICT Team is responsible for maintenance, operation and development of our ICT network
You will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience of Windows AD, Group Policy, MS Office 2013 and MAC.
- Knowledge of SpecOps, Exchange, A/V Classroom/Theatre and SIMS desirable.
- Hardware, software and network troubleshooting experience.
- A range of ICT experience tested in the workplace
- Vision and commitment
Chew Valley School gives a high priority to developing the skills and expertise of its staff.
Application forms and further details are available from our website by clicking the apply button or from Julie Seeley, Head's PA, Chew Valley School, Chew Magna, BS40 8QB.
Tel: (01275) 334211 Fax:(01275) 333625
Closing Date : Mid-day, Friday 9th December