Team Leader Required at Evoke Home Care
Evoke Home Care is a family own business providing personal and domestic care to our Service Users. We pride ourselves on having a professional and enthusiastic team providing excellent care to our clients.
The position of Team Leader is a vital position within the team and based in our Bristol office.
The main role of a Team Leader is to oversee the excellent care for all of our customers.
Main tasks include:
- Producing Care Plans tailored to the individual's needs
- Leading a team of Carers
- Making sure Customers receive continuity of care
- Dealing with daily changes to our support packages
- Being the first point of contact with Service Users and Care Staff
- Covering Care worker's schedules
Contracted hours 9-5 Monday to Friday.
The role also involves out of hours back up.
We are looking for someone who is professional and enthusiastic, with excellent people skills and able to quickly build up working relations.
You will need to be able to work well under pressure and problem solve. Planning, organisational and IT skills are essential.
This is a chance to make a positive difference to our Service Users.
The ability to problem solve and work well under pressure are vital.