SEO & PPC Specialist - FULL SERVICE MARKETING COMPANY
My client is a leading digital marketing agency based within the Birmingam area. They are currently seeking a experienced SEO & PPC Specialist to join their team. They currently work across a variety of industries such as Retail, Automation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism.
Where does this role fit in?
- As a Paid Media Executive you will be delivering numerous paid digital marketing campaigns, utilising various channels to maximise their client's exposure. This could be through paid search, web banners/displays, or social advertising. Acting as a tactical paid media consultant you'll be able to constructively challenge and advise on paid media delivery, maximising the ROI for all clients.
- Your work will span across a number of client industries, including automotive, lifestyle, charity, education, and leisure. Generally, the delivery will be of high volume, lower spend campaigns in a very reactive environment. Your delivery will involve creating, managing and optimising campaigns in line with the client's objectives.
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward:
- First and foremost, you should be customer-centric. Their people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
- You won't be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
- To be successful in this role you'll need to be proficient with Google AdWords and Google Display Network.
- They would like to see you have successful experience in a Paid Media position previously.
- You'll have experience in working with a variety of Google products: AdWords, Display Network, DoubleClick, Analytics. Experience with Kenshoo Bid Management system would be advantageous.
You'll be an organised and meticulous individual with the ability to manage multiple projects across