Lead Software Engineer - CI - Cloud Systems - TDD/Agile - Banking
A lead software engineer is required with extensive application development experience, knowledge of Agile/TDD and cloud engineering skills.
Must have experience with large scale, distributed computing platforms, multi-tenant architectures, cloud based solutions & high availability solutions.
You will come from a strong development background, equipped with proven hands on experience of developing cloud friendly applications within a micro service orientated architecture. Needs proven engineering & development experience with Cloud Computing.
- Extensive expertise in Java, Java Spring, SOA (Web-Services), MVC Framework, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Messaging and loosely coupled design patterns, ie Microservices
- Experience with designing RESTful APIs and messaging APIs
- Proven experience in software development & integration, including languages, systems and frameworks such as Java/Spring, Ruby/Rails, Go, messaging (RabbitMQ/AMQP, JMS), NoSQL.
- Proven understanding of DevOps concepts and use of tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, Kubernetes, Docker, buildpacks and BOSH operations.
- Ability to apply knowledge of this platform to various development & support challenges through innovation & and a can-do' approach OR Knowledge of other PaaS frameworks such as Heroku or Elastic Beanstalk.