Java Software Engineer - all levels
Java Software Engineer - Java, CAD, Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Physics, Astrophysics Cambridge, GBPmarket rate+ very appealing benefits package - all levels and graduates feel free to apply!
Snapshot of the client
A global provider of first class software solutions used across about every industry you can think of ranging from Aerospace through to pharmaceutical not to mention many different products in people's daily lives. They pride themselves on continuous innovation and on going development.
Interested in what they have to offer?
- Developing world class software that requires the brightest mathematical minded candidates.
- Lots of challenging algorithms to work on alongside being trained and mentored by intelligent experienced and academic candidates.
- Flexible benefits package, on going training and relaxed open culture.
- An outstanding reputation for taking on smart graduates and giving them a great career path with a strong staff retention rate.
We are very keen to speak to bright academic minded candidates with a 2.1 of higher holding a degree in Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Astrophysics, Natural Sciences, Engineering Mathematics, Physics or something related possessing a PhD, BSc or MSc from a top university.
Ideally you will have some experience developing in Java from University, Post - Doc or in industry. Other technologies that you might have C++, C#, Visual Studio, J2EE and Scripting.
An understanding of 3D/CAD systems would be advantageous just as importantly you will be keen to work on mathematical problems, analysing and finding solutions to real world problems.
Applications for the Java Software Engineer - Java, CAD, Mathematics, Science, Engineering role:
If the above opportunity sounds of interest please send your CV Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Computer People are operating as an Employment Agency.
Computer People are an equal opportunities employer.
- Java, CAD, Mathematics, Science, Physics, Astrophysics, Engineering, C++, C#, Scripting, Cambridge, Graduates