Roc Search's client based in Buckinghamshire have an urgent requirement for an GIS Technician with excellent ArcGIS experience, to come on board for a contract working with an existing Business delivery team across multiple end client projects.
The Technician will play a crucial role in the project, working alongside 100 users with in the business. They will be able to work across the site planning and take it through to the build stage.
KEY SKILLS: Role Responsibilities:
- Working with our customers on the installation, configuration, and deployment, and knowledge transfer of ArcGIS based solutions.
- Installation and configuration of supporting technology such as databases, webservers etc.
- Provision of knowledge transfer of ArcGIS based solutions to customers.
- Provision of expertise, advice, guidance and support to customers in the use of ArcGIS products
- 2+ years' + relevant experience in a client facing position to incorporate the configuration and implementation of the ESRI ArcGIS product set.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Esri products such as ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS for Server.
- A working knowledge of relational databases, and/or knowledge of Python would be a bonus.
If interested, please call Josh Baker on or send an updated CV via the link. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology