EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: This assignment will be working with one of Sopra Steria's important Government clients. You will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, the UK's leading Outsourcing and Technology Company.
We are in search for a DOC1 Developer/Consultant working over an initial 3 month contract opportunity, based onsite working with one of our Government sector clients.
The role will entail:
- Business as Usual Activity
- Project Work
- Incident Fixes
- Migration from previous versions of DOC1
- To maintain existing communications, the creation of new communications (providing advice on the most cost effective way to create the communications)
- The ability to analyse errors in the system and provide a timely fix to any faults along with testing and post implementation support
- The ability to compose documents to a high standard and pass them to be emailed or physically printed
- In-depth knowledge of Doc1 V5 - Be able to demonstrate the experience necessary in managing this system within other major businesses and their relevant systems
- DOC1 application design (and documentation), DOC1 application development and DOC1 application testing and implementation
- The ability to take ownership and deliver results in challenging, client-facing environments
- Be customer focused with ability to identify and understand the customer's needs
- Have creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
Key experience required:
- Experience in using Doc1 software to create and manage documents.
- Specific experience in migrating existing templates to newer version of the software
- The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, the UK's leading Outsourcing and Technology Company.