Our client is currently looking for an experience iOS Developer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in Basingstoke UK.
- Build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Maintain build systems.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work within an agile team (daily standups, weekly planning meetings)
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Provide understandable technical explanations of time estimates for tasks and features
Required skills and experience
- Proven experience in iOS development
- Solid Objective-C and Cocoa Touch skills
- Experience working with Core Data
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries
- Experience with unit testing iOS applications
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and commitment to learn and pick up new skills quickly
- Passion for mobile applications
If you would be interested in finding out more information or discussing the position or the client in further detail then please do get in touch with a copy of your CV and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.