Personalisation Specialist - London - CRM - Loyalty
Personalisation Specialist - London - GBP50,000 - Predictive Intent, MoveableInk, Rich Relevance
loyalty - CRM - Recommendation - Predictive Intent, MoveableInk, Rich Relevance. Ecommerce integration experience (Magento/Hybris/Other)
My client classes its self as the Internet of Everything solution for brands. It includes beacon technology that knows when your customer visits a physical store; Real Time predictive reccommendations generated at the precise moment they open your email; and powerful insights that use analysis of Big Data to effortlessly generate a truly personal experience.
Every year, they execute more than five million marketing campaigns, manage more than five billion customer records, and deliver more than 55 billion personalized interactions.
Summary - loyalty - CRM - Recommendation - Predictive Intent, MoveableInk, Rich Relevance. Ecommerce integration experience (Magento/Hybris/Other)
Reporting to the Head of Solutions Design the Personalisation Specialist is a senior technical resource working within the delivery organisation. Personalisation Specialist will be required to design, deliver, and document enterprise level projects for. Primarily focused on the Predictive Intent product the role will be expected to acquire a high level of knowledge across a suite of software products.
Responsibilities - Personalisation Specialist - Predictive Intent, MoveableInk, Rich Relevance
- Supporting our clients and their agencies to integrate our personalisation technology into their platform providing support via email, phone and screen share
- Consultation with our clients to agree the business rules for their suggestion logic configuration, providing guidance and direction on best practice where necessary
- Configure and test configuration, debug and adjust as required
- The technical go-to point within the office for matters relating to our personalisation technology. This will include providing support to our sales, account managers and pre-sales teams and providing/checking technical content in client proposals when necessary
Skills/Requirements - Personalisation Specialist - Predictive Intent, MoveableInk, Rich Relevance
- Previous experience working for a SaaS software vendor
- Previous business consulting experience
- Previous project management experience
- Previous client facing experience
- Experience with tools eg Predictive Intent, MoveableInk, Rich Relevance
- Previous software implementation experience
- API Integration specialist using SOAP and XML
- Ecommerce integration experience (Magento/Hybris/Other)
- Good written & verbal skills in English
This is a perm role based in London - GBP50,000 - contact (see below) for more info.