Front End Engineer (AngularJS/ReactJS)
Function 22 is working exclusively with a leading media software company who have a portfolio including some of the world's biggest media agencies and owners. The business is a product company at heart and has a very strong reputation for excellent software development.
The company are building their in-house development function and are looking for experienced engineers with a specific focus on building large, cutting edge web applications. As a Front End engineer, you'll help to define the patterns and components that underpin their product whilst focussing on great user experiences dealing with large volumes of complex data.
The company foster a highly entrepreneurial work ethic in a fast paced, agile and fun environment where you will have many opportunities to learn, develop and progress within your role.
- Experience building complex, data led web applications
- Knowledge of React, Flux, Angular or Ember - and have used these to produce meaningfully complex applications
- You love to ship great products
- You love the idea of building a strong team of people, working together to blitz your shared roadmap and create a product that is extremely valuable to the end user
- You don't just know about computer science principles, read up on all the latest thinking, and hold opinions on it.
- You write blog posts on it, go to conferences and talk about it, and maybe even get retweeted about it too.