SEO & Acquisition Manager
Multichannel SEO & Acquisition Manager
Our client based in London are recruiting for a SEO & Acquisition Manager to start January 2017 on a 12 month contract.
As the Multichannel Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the digital acquisition strategy for our clients PPD division. You will be responsible for:
- Champion SEO across the PPD division working with marketing teams, Digital/UK, Zone and International IT to ensure content creation is well-optimised for search and all teams are working in line with the PPD content creation process
- Manage SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimization, content creation as well as supporting COMM's with link building, run regular audits and performance reviews
- Day to day management of the search space, ensuring both our ambitious paid and organic search targets are met.
- Overseeing the delivery and execution of our paid search strategy working closely with our Paid search agency.
- Educate and empower the marketing teams by delivering best in class insights into search trends, competitor analysis and market innovation as well as driving a business-wide understanding of consumer behaviour, needs and wants within the UK hair market
- Monitor and report on key KPI's including forecasting, monthly budgets and ad hoc brand insight requests
- Supporting the Senior Ecom and CRM Manager in the definition and implementation of the PPD UKI performance marketing and acquisition strategy
- Proactively going after new digital initiatives/innovation and influence key stakeholders to trial and invest
- Contributing to the growth of the PPD customer database by driving online data acquisition across search, competitions and affiliation
- Manage the Affiliate roadmap, working with the affiliate agency to optimise and execute strategies to drive ROI.
Reporting into the Senior Ecom and CRM Manager for the PPD Division, the key qualities and skills required are:
- 4 years digital performance marketing experience (SEO, Paid)
- Experience growing affiliate networks with examples of ROI
- Passionate about digital innovation
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to see how their role supports the wider business objectives
- Creative thinker with a track record in defining and delivering solutions to business problems
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to get to the heart of complex problems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages, Google Analytics experience desirable
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly personable with the ability to engage and influence multiple business stakeholders
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.