Graphic Designer - visionary, boundary breaker
Graphic Designer required by my amazing technology focused in Reading to join their world-class
in-house team of designers.
As the Graphic Designer you'll have a minimum of 5 years professional experience and will be super creative, a visionary, ground-breaking and boundary pushing in your approach.
You'll will be required to take ownership and drive creative projects covering Gaming, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Self-Driving Cars, Robotics, Data Center Acceleration, Architecture and Media/Entertainment from conception through to completion across all types of media including digital, video, social, print, and environmental, whilst at the same time monitoring production and quality.
You'll be required to liaise with external agencies when needed and develop innovative ideas, themes and concepts alongside Art Directors, Creative Designers and Business Managers, and work hand-in-hand with the design and production teams.
You will constantly research and evangelise the latest creative trends, materials, 3D processes, industry developments, market direction, and competitive landscape and continue to push and break the boundaries of digital creation.
What we need to see:
- A minimum of 5+ Years professional Graphic Design industry experience
- Originally creative, a visionary, ground-breaking and boundary pushing in approach
- Excellent visualisation skills, producing very high end visuals
- Proven track record of working with global brands with an impressive supporting portfolio.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud with a particular focus on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid knowledge of design principles & the relevant software packages
- Imagination and innovative thought processes
- Fast and efficient, but always with a creative flare
- High level of digital visualisation to create campaign imagery
- Excellent English Communication skills and experience in other languages such as German, French and Russian would be advantageous
- A relevant design-related degree
All candidates must be eligible to live and work within the UK without requiring sponsorship.