Our market leading client is currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Supporting the Chief Financial Officer and various other board members, you will take ownership of the business plan, undertaking in-depth analysis and producing budgets, forecasts and business planning across the organisation.
Key responsibilities for the position of Financial Analyst include:
- The overseeing and management of the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting and modelling tools
- Implementing and working with a Business Intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Developing financial models and analysis for acquisitions and divestments
- Analysis of complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Preparing presentations
- Reviewing and integrating acquisitions
- Monitoring performance indicators to highlight and analyse trends, and unexpected variances
- Contributing to the outrun model and process
- Producing financial reports on an ad hoc basis
- Assisting in interactions with Private Equity shareholder
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across the business to assist the business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills including use of advanced macros and data analysis tools- Vlookup, Index Match, Pivot Tables, Sum if, Nested if
- Proficient Powerpoint Skills
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified (essential)
- Relevant degree (desirable)
This role of Financial Analyst is offering a salary of up to GBP41,000 DOE plus an extensive benefits package including (but not limited to): 22 days annual leave (rising to 25 with service), contributory stakeholder pension scheme, life assurance and critical illness cover, free on site car parking, childcare vouchers, season ticket travel loan scheme, on-site canteen, eye care vouchers, etc.
Rullion IT Plus Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.