Salary: Up to GBP55,000 + fantastic benefits package
Talented Full-Stack Developer required for one of London's most exciting startups. However, this is not your typical startup. 18 months after launch, they already work with some of the largest companies in the world and their user numbers are growing exponentially month over month.
You won't be only a developer, you'll be part of a culture that welcomes participation and discussion at all levels. You'll be able to clearly see your impact in what we deliver day-to-day to clients and users. From crowdsourced data collection to data processing and visualisation you'll be working on some of the most exciting challenges available.
Join an experienced team of engineers, building a new generation of research and data analysis tools.
Typical Weekly Tasks:
- Discuss the best approach/direction (not technical) for the next product iterations;
- Discuss the technical approaches for the next week sprint challenges;
- Review your peers code;
- Develop the tasks you choose from the weekly commitment;
- Debrief with the team what happened in the last sprint and where they can improve;
- Demo to the all company your achievements in the latest sprint.
- Ruby (rails and grape are a plus);
- Rspec (cucumber is a plus);
- Strong communication skills (technical oriented blog posts are a plus);
- Ambition to learn and share (open source contributions are a plus);
- (a plus) ElasticSearch;
- (a plus) Elixir;
- (a plus) Redis;
- (a plus) Comfortable with AWS devops tasks.
This is a great opportunity to work with a strong product team in London's fastest growing tech company.They are a small dedicated team so the right person will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on their growth trajectory as their platform continues to scale.
Other benefits include:
- Amazing office in the middle of the City complete with golf green and table tennis;
- Co-working with London's other top startups;
- Employee option scheme;
- Free lunches, Friday drinks and the annual company trip (have you been to Sicily yet?)
- Unlimited vacation days