Oracle Endeca Developer - London, eCommerce, contract or permanent
Oracle Endeca Developer - London, eCommerce, permanent or contract
Your passion for developing, knowledge of specific tools and approaches is mixed with excellence in delivery. You will ensure that you are able to help us to develop systems, tools and techniques and approaches that maximise effective efficient delivery without compromising on quality.
You will be well versed in Agile working but equally comfortable with the governance and management approaches favoured by the types of large international businesses
- Team player with ability and confidence to take a leadership role when required
- Deep Understanding of Endeca suite of applications
- Indepth experience with Endeca Architecture
- CAS (Content Acquisition System)
- Presentation API
- Experience Manager and the Assembler API
- Deployment (including Scripting) of Endeca Applications
- Pipeline configuration
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong and clear communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience of working on high-volume transactional systems
- Workbench and pagebuilder is desirable but not necessary.
- Endeca: Assembler API, Experience Manager
- Endeca tuning techniques and evidence of their application is highly desired.
- ATG Oracle Web Commerce experience will be beneficial.
- An appreciation of agile development methodologies is required and a good understanding of Unix operating systems.
- The candidate must be able to work closely in pairs
- Good at communicating both ideas and concepts and quick to grasp them as well.
- Highly motivated individuals who can be trusted to carry out highly technical and complex tasks.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of GBP500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.