Content Developer/AEM - Travel - Uxbridge
Content Developer/AEM - Travel - Uxbridge - GBP30,000 - GBP35,000
My Client is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with over 10 brands operation under their umbrella. They are well on their way to become the number 1 hotel company in the world.
Are you passionate about Marketing?
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to join a global organisation?
As the Regional Content Develop you will play a critical role for the Content Operations team
The position will be primarily responsible for building and maintaining content and incoming projects for the Europe regional merchandising team.
Additionally, the developer must also have excellent grasp of the best practices, technology and content management systems
- Coordinate content needs and projects
- Assess current project flow; look for growth opportunities
- Assist with other web related program development and operational needs
- Build and develop relationships with all regional stakeholders
- Support daily production initiatives for the Digital department
- Manage ongoing changes and updates to Websites using content management system, AEM.
- You will have experience in a web development or a related role that will assist in daily job functionality and you must be proficient with Content Management Systems - AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- The ideal candidate will have experience providing creative and organisational support to keep everything running smoothly.
- Candidates for this position should be a multi-tasker, someone who can have a clear understanding of the end customer's needs and can help manage the processes that help deliver web content on a day-to-day basis to the region.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!