Regional Sales Manager - New Business (SaaS)
Regional Sales Manager, New Business -London - SaaS
(Credit Management Software)
An opportunity to be part of an increasingly growing European technology organisation, which operates in every English speaking part of the world, and turns over in excess of GBP125m and has a culture full of ambitious and aspiring individuals. Operating in an established market place with very little competition, has arisen as a Regional Sales Manager - New Business opportunity. You will be joining a high performing UK & Ireland team, which sells its state of the art intelligence software into CFO and Finance Directors from household names across literally every sector imaginable.
Buddied up with a Lead Generation specialist, as the New Business Development Manager the aim is to identify, qualify and close contracts within various verticals, across the UK & Ireland but the key is a strategic approach towards C-Level Finance professionals heading up an accounts division within mid to large Enterprise businesses. You may currently be continuously fighting competitors in your market, trying to sell your brand like there is no tomorrow. If this is the case, the world is already talking about this client, who has a sought after Cloud based solution, which is becoming increasingly popular among its clients.
This client has exceptional resources available and has recently acquired a unique Artificial Intelligence customer opportunity software vendor to sell as an addition. The business is currently 300% against it's annual target and employs only the most ambitious of sales professionals with a solutions, structured approach, who are looking to earn a double OTE, along with the rest of the current team!
Experience and skills
- Excellent awareness of the business software solutions market place, Credit Management solutions, analytics and commercial awareness
- Solid understanding of what a Finance Org structure looks like within a mid to large enterprise and a track record of Software or SaaS based sales into this area
- The ability to approach Chief Finance Officer or Finance Director level, being able to hold yourself in a conversation and teach them something they don't already know
- Proven track record of successful achievements of sales targets
- In excess of 5 years Software Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills on every level including; interpersonal and liaison, verbal, written and presentation skills
- A confident persona with persuasive influence and business awareness