Architecture/Retail/eCommerce/Development/Enterprise Architect/Solution Architect
A leading high street retailer requires a strategically thinking Solution Architect to own the Back Office domain within their emerging Architecture practice. This role reports to the Head of Architecture.
Ideal candidates will have some working architecture experience, including knowledge of TOGAF or similar frameworks, and come from a software development background.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the delivery of solution architecture.
- Knowledge of TOGAF and/or similar framworks would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of application rationalisation, enterprise strategic thinking and/or roadmapping is ideal.
- Professional experience working with third party vendors or partners.
- Ability to spot changing trends within the technology landscape.
- Retail/FMCG/eCommerce experience would be a bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior architect, looking to move into a more strategic, high-level role at a well-known high street brand - and a great path towards Enterprise Architecture.
If you are interested, please click 'apply'.