This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Parts Manager to join a well-run team for a company that offers excellent training.
My client is a large privately owned dealer group in the Bolton area. They have strong relationships with the manufacturers they represent. If you have the skills and experience to take on a role like this please apply below.
You will manage, source and supply vehicle parts. You will work to archive sales volumes and profit objectives by motivating and developing the parts team to ensure every customer receives excellent customer service.
- Maintain performance of the parts team
- Monitor and coach your team
- Recruitment in line with organisational requirements
- Maintain service standards
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management
- Develop and implement campaigns
- Evaluate and monitor trends ensuring campaigns are relevant and targeted
- Will have previous experience in a similar role within the Motor Trade
- Work well to targets
- Be a good motivator
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.