Senior Finance Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are exclusively recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join Integral, part of one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies' - Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL). Based in Bristol.
Recently acquired by Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL), Integral UK Ltd is the leading independently owned Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance business in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to over 1,600 clients in 60,000 locations.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialised real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $4.7 billion and gross revenue of $5.4 billion. JLL has again been named to Fortune's exclusive list of the "World's Most Admired Companies," the definitive report card on corporate reputations.
Integral are seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join their Finance and Accounting team at the company headquarters in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for a career in finance within an organisation that will provide opportunities for growth and progression. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the integration of JLL EMEA's largest merger for 5 years.
Reporting into the CFO, the key challenge of this role will be to implement and standardise compliance and reporting procedures to ensure that the business is compliant in line with US GAAP standards.
- Serve as the US GAAP technical accounting expert for Integral
- Provide accounting updates and training, as required, to the Company finance team
- Work with the EMEA and Global Finance teams to understand, interpret and incorporate rule changes into the Company's existing accounting processes and policies
- Researching complex transactions and assisting in conversations regarding those transactions with the EMEA Regional Finance Team and Company's external auditors
- Documenting and presenting the results of your research
- Provide support to the compliance and operations teams and assist in contract compliance reviews
- Provide revenue recognition support to the business, and seek improvements to the process on an ongoing basis
- Provide support and advice in the US/ UK GAAP conversion for statutory financial statement preparation
- Prepare training materials and train finance team members and the operations team on revenue recognition
- Work closely with the EMEA Regional Finance team in Warsaw with respect to month end financial reporting, compliance with US GAAP reporting and P&L and balance sheet variance reporting
- Work with the Finance Director to prepare the quarterly results information for submission to the EMEA Regional Finance Team, together with the operating review template preparation
- Obtain an understanding of the original pro-forma document used for the acquisition, to enable monthly actuals reporting and budget and forecast variance vs pro-forma to be reported
- Develop automated KPI feedback to CFO and Business line Finance Managers
- Develop a monthly internal testing regime for SOX - and work with the finance managers to implement
- Work with KPMG on a quarterly basis to assist and streamline the audit review and testing process
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) - Big 4 background preferable
- Experience of US GAAP is essential, either as a result of audit of a US listed company or working in a US listed company
- A technical expert with the ability to own the US GAAP process for the business
- A bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting or business and at least 8-10 years of overall work experience (desirable)
- Excellent analytical, communication, organisational, interpersonal, and teaming skills
The Senior Finance Manager will be offered a Competitive Salary between + ??7,200 car allowance, 10% bonus, pension, life insurance.
All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Robert Half as part of the exclusivity agreement
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.