Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
January 2017 - July 2017
Are you able to motivate children to become confident and independent learners? Can you provide children with an exciting and inspiring curriculum fuelled with lots of hands on learning? Do you want to be part of a school that prides itself on its inclusive approach and the belief that every child has the potential to be something amazing? If so, then please don't hesitate to apply!
The school is 2 form entry and is situated right at the heart of the community in West Bradford. You will be part of a supportive team who strive to provide children and their families with the very best opportunities and experiences they can. You will work in a team who offer a curriculum and learning environment that promotes interest, excitement, motivation, achievement and success. The classrooms are bright, cheerful and welcoming and you will be working very closely with families and the community to ensure that all children achieve their goals of good attendance, punctuality, behaviour and a positive learning outcome.
- Friendly and supportive team
- A supportive environment
- Continuous personal development
- Great transport links
You will Need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to build relationships and communicate well with all pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
- Planning, preparation and delivery of exciting activities across the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons to provide a learning experience in a safe environment.
- To communicate with pupils, parents/carers and other professionals including participating in team meetings, multi-agency meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training.
- To be willing to participate in extra curricular activities
- To raise attainment and provide children with a variety of activities to deepen their knowledge of the curriculum at their level.
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also urged to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one. Once you have applied, I will contact you to arrange an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.